What are the course objectives?
You’ll become an expert in Scrum, enhancing your ability to develop and deliver high-quality products to your customers and apply Scrum concepts to your organization. With the practical application of Agile methodologies through hands-on projects on JIRA, you will be able to maximize business value while mitigating potential risks.
What skills will you learn?
- Become proficient in Scrum terminologies and their applications
- Facilitate daily scrums, user stories, sprint planning, and sprint reviews
- Capable of producing different Scrum artifacts, including the product backlog, sprint backlog, finished deliverables, and the definition of done
- Implement a distributed Scrum over teams spread across geographies
- Grow into a Scrum Master role with any organization implementing Scrum
- Setup and handle projects on a JIRA cloud site
- Pass the EXIN Agile Scrum Master exam on your first attempt
- Apply best practices crucial for getting the maximum value from the Scrum methodology
Who should take this course?
- Team Leaders
- Project Managers
- Members of Scrum teams such as developers, Scrum Masters, and product owners
- Managers of Scrum teams
- Teams transitioning to Scrum
- Professionals intending to pursue the Scrum Master certification
What projects will I work on as a part of the course?
Project 1: E-commerce Website Functionality Creation
Participants will learn how the three Agile roles (Product Owner, ScrumMaster, and Scrum Team) complement each other in a real-time project on JIRA. This demo of an e-commerce website will let users understand and create backlogs, user stories, tasks, epics, and sub-tasks. It will also show them how to manage multiple releases.
Project 2: Smart Weather
You will complete two industry-based tasks provided by the product owner of a new technology division. The projects involve creating a portal to provide weather-based services to multiple clients. The portal will pull weather forecast from various public services so that the captured data can be used for various purposes. Implementation of this project will be performed on JIRA. You will focus on one of the tasks below and submit task screenshots through the LMS:
BigBucks Café, a leading chain of premium coffee shops, wants you to use weather data to regulate and manage its daily operations. As a ScrumMaster, you will need to resolve and create a prioritized product backlog for the scrum team.
The world’s largest life insurance company, LeViva, wants to launch an app to serve its customers, and they would like to use the weather forecast. As a ScrumMaster, you will need to resolve and create a prioritized product backlog for the scrum team.
- 180 days of access to high-quality, self-paced learning content designed by industry experts
Online Classroom Flexi-Pass
90 days of access to 3+ instructor-led online training classes
180 days of access to high-quality, self-paced learning content designed by industry experts