What is this course about?
The Apache CassandraTM training course offered by Simplilearn provides an overview of the following:
- Fundamentals of big data and NoSQL databases
- Cassandra and its features
- Architecture and data model of Cassandra
- Installation, configuration, and monitoring of Cassandra
- Hadoop ecosystem of products around Cassandra
Why is this course popular?
Apache CassandraTM course is popularly used in many companies across the world. Cassandra is in the forefront of the NoSQL origination, providing higher scalability and thus allowing companies to store petabytes of data.
Cassandra is carefully designed to handle huge workloads across multiple datacenters, with not a single point of failure. This feature of Cassandra provides enterprises with greater database availability and performance. Cassandra is an open-source project, which allows you to use the source code and modify it as per your organizational requirements.
As per the latest survey, the job prospective for Cassandra is growing at the rate of 300%.
What learning benefits do you get from Simplilearn’s Apache Cassandra course?
- Describe the need for big data and NoSQL
- Explain the fundamental concepts of Cassandra
- Describe the architecture of Cassandra
- Demonstrate data model creation in Cassandra
- Use Cassandra database interfaces
- Demonstrate Cassandra database configuration
What is the value of this course to the professionals?
- Able to demonstrate their expertise in the fast-growing big data industry
- Well-placed to benefit from the growing demand in NoSQL databases
- Able to benefit from the shortage of Cassandra trained professionals
- Well-equipped to take their organization towards big data analytics using Cassandra
- Experienced in tools used to process huge amounts of data
- In the forefront of the big data technology, which is expected to be in demand for the next ten years
What are the career benefits of this course?
The Apache CassandraTM certification helps IT professionals add weight to their profile, and typically earn more compared to their non-certified peers. The certified professionals can look for career paths such as Senior Software Professional, IT Consultants, Lead Software Professionals, and Database Administrators.
The value of Apache CassandraTM has increased sharply in the recent years and this certification is fast becoming an entry requirement for a majority of IT-based roles. According to a recent survey, the average salary of a certified professional in this field ranges from $75,000 to $132,000.
Who should do this course?
- Professionals aspiring for a career in NoSQL databases and Cassandra
- Analytics professionals
- Research professional
- IT developers
- Project managers
- 180 days of access to high-quality, self-paced learning content designed by industry experts