What are the course objectives?
This AWS certification course will help you learn the key concepts, latest trends, and best practices for working with the AWS architecture – and become industry-ready aws certified solutions architect to help you qualify for a position as a high-quality AWS professional. Practice assignments and three live projects are designed to give you hands-on experience with the AWS management console.
The course begins with an overview of the AWS platform before diving into its individual elements: IAM, VPC, EC2, EBS, ELB, CDN, S3, EIP, KMS, Route 53, RDS, Glacier, Snowball, Cloudfront, Dynamo DB, Redshift, Auto Scaling, Cloudwatch, Elastic Cache, CloudTrail, and Security.
What skills will you learn?
This AWS training course will make you exam-ready for the AWS Solution Architect Associate certification and will enable you to leverage your skills and expertise involving advanced cloud-based solutions, and migrating existing workloads to the cloud.
By the end of this AWS training you will be able to:
- Formulate solution plans and provide guidance on AWS architectural best practices
- Design and deploy scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems on AWS
- Identify the lift and shift of an existing on-premises application to AWS
- Decipher the ingress and egress of data to and from AWS
- Select the appropriate AWS service based on data, compute, database, or security requirements
- Estimate AWS costs and identify cost control mechanisms
Who should take this course?
What is Cloudlab?
What projects will I complete as part of the course?
Create a custom VPC with public and private subnets on two availability zones and launch instances into each subnet.
Launch two web servers and configure a load balancer and auto scaling.
Configure RD Gateway on a VPC with a public and private subnet.
- 180 days of access to high-quality, self-paced learning content designed by industry experts
Online Classroom Flexi-Pass
90 days of access to 8+ instructor-led online training classes
180 days of access to high-quality, self-paced learning content