What’s the focus of this course?
The course begins with CloudWatch and you will learn how to analyze different CloudWatch metrics, which is the major monitoring solution in AWS. In the topic on High availability, you will learn how to build a scalable fault tolerant architecture with ELB, AS, and Route 53. You will gain deeper understanding on cost reduction opportunities and tagging in Analysis, Cloud deployment, and Provisioning with CloudFormation, Data management and storage using EC2 EBS, S3, Glacier, EBS, and Data lifecycle on AWS. You will also learn about Networking and Security on AWS.
What are the course objectives?
- Deploy, manage, and operate scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems on AWS
- Migrate an existing on-premises application to AWS
- Ensure data integrity and data security on AWS technology
- Select the appropriate AWS service based on compute, data, or security requirements
- Identify appropriate use of AWS operational best practices
- Understand operational cost control mechanisms and estimate AWS usage costs
Who should take this course?
- 180 days of access to high-quality, self-paced learning content designed by industry experts
Online Classroom Flexi-Pass
90 days of access to 1+ instructor-led online training classes