What is this course about?
What are the course objectives?
- Recognize terminology and concepts as they relate to the AWS platform
- Navigate the AWS Management Console
- Understand the security measures AWS provides
- Differentiate AWS Storage options and create Amazon S3 bucket
- Recognize AWS Compute and Networking options and use EC2 and EBS
- Describe Managed Services and Database options
- Use Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS) to launch an application
- Identify Deployment and Management options
Who should do this course?
- Individuals responsible for articulating the technical benefits of AWS services
- SysOps Administrators
- IT Developers
- Any individual who is new to AWS
What projects will you be working on?
Set up a windows server in AWS as a member of the Windows support group. The development team will then deploy their application stack for testing.
- Create EC2 Server instance
- Select the Windows 2012 Server Configuration as 2 vCPU and 80 GB General Purpose SSD.
As a member of the monitoring team, navigate using the CloudWatch Service in the AWS Management Console.
- Check on the CPU utilization
- Identify the disk and network throughput of the earlier deployed Windows Virtual Machine
- 180 days of access to high-quality, self-paced learning content designed by industry experts