What is the focus of this course?
C is a programming language developed in the early 1970s by Dennis Ritchie. It is a structure-based, top down approach oriented language, commonly used for building system applications, database systems, graphics packages.This online C programming course starts with a general introduction to C language concepts and gradually progresses to advanced methodologies. The course also provides hands-on training to help you write and test your coding skill.
What are the course objectives?
By the end of this C programming certification course, you will be fluent in C, and also learn how to build basic C programs and work on advanced projects.The course will help you achieve the following:
- Gain knowledge of fundamental concepts of C language
- Learn about variables and constants, data types, arithmetic operators, arrays, and loops
- Execute programs using command line arguments
- Differentiate between printf and scanf
- Implement conditionals and switch case in your code
- Write your own code, run, and debug it
Who should do this course?
Simplilearn’s online course on C programming language is for anyone who wants to learn C. Prior knowledge of programming is helpful but not mandatory.
- 180 days of access to high-quality, self-paced learning content designed by industry experts