What are the course objectives?
Our CAPM® training program is designed to ensure that you pass the CAPM® exam in your first attempt and earn the required PDUs. Based on the PMBOK® Guide—Fifth Edition, the course delivers knowledge of the five process groups and ten knowledge areas prescribed by PMI®.
The CAPM® certification is valid across industries and is recognized worldwide. This certification will validate your fundamental knowledge of project management and its processes.
What skills will you learn?
By the end of this CAPM training, you will:
- Learn the 10 project management knowledge areas, including integration, scope, time, cost, quality, human resources, communications, risk, procurement, and stakeholder management.
- Develop the fundamentals of implementing standard processes and practices to be successful in your projects
- Be able to demonstrate a strong commitment to the project management profession
- Acquire the relevant knowledge and skills required to pass the CAPM® certification exam
- Become an efficient project manager and become a valuable member of a project management team
Who should take this course?
The CAPM training program is ideal for professionals seeking to raise their skillsets to a new level in the growing field of project management. This certification is best suited for:
- Project associates and executives
- Any professional aspiring to start a career in project management
- 180 days of access to high-quality, self-paced learning content designed by industry experts