What is the primary focus of this course?
CBAP® is the most popular business analysis course internationally, and It is aligned with the 2016 release of CBAP® by IIBA. It will empower you to develop the skills to be proficient in business analysis, while also enabling you to clear your IIBA–CBAP® exam in the first attempt. With this course, you will build expertise in the six knowledge areas defined in BABOK® Guide Version 3: business analysis planning & monitoring, elicitation, requirements management & communication, enterprise analysis, requirements analysis and solution assessment & validation.
Upon completion, you’ll be able to:
- Pass the IIBA-CBAP® exam (Most Simplilearn students pass on the first try.)
- Understand Business Analysis Key Concepts
- Understand the Business Analysis Core Concept Model
- Guide practices related to 30 business analysis tasks in six knowledge areas
- Understand 50 business analysis tools and techniques
- Understand the five business analysis perspectives: Agile, Business Intelligence, Information Technology, Business Architecture and Business Process Management
Who should take this course?
The IIBA Certified Business Analysis Professional Course is best suited for:
- Aspiring business analysts with over seven to ten years of experience
- Senior Analysis Professionals
- Project Managers
- 180 days of access to high-quality, self-paced learning content designed by industry experts
Online Classroom Flexi-Pass
90 days of access to 1+ instructor-led online training classes
180 days of access to high-quality, self-paced learning content designed by industry experts