What’s the focus of this course?
Our CCBA training program is designed to ensure that you pass the CCBA exam on your first attempt. CCBA is a globally recognized credential offered by IIBA to professionals who pass the CCBA exam. Based on the BABOK Guide Version 3, the CCBA certification course is a formal recognition of a business analysis practitioner’s expertise. A certification in CCBA will attest to your expertise and knowledge in the practices and principles of business analysis.
What are the course objectives?
By the end of this CCBA training, you will:
- Acquire the knowledge and skills required to pass the CCBA certification exam
- Understand Business Analysis Key Concepts and Business Analysis Core Concept Model (BACCM)
- Acquire advanced knowledge of identifying, defining, assessing and completing various elements of business analysis tasks.
- Be able to perform 30 business analysis tasks in 6 knowledge areas.
- Understand 50 business analysis tools and techniques.
Who should take this course?
The CCBA certification training is designed for individuals with some knowledge of business analysis and ideal for business analysts who are keen on taking their skills and expertise to a new level in order to provide optimal solutions for business development. This certification is best suited for:
- Business Analysts
- Professionals aspiring to become Business Analysts
- 180 days of access to high-quality, self-paced learning content designed by industry experts