What’s the focus of this course?
Simplilearn’s CEH®V9 (Certified Ethical Hacker) training and certification course provides hands-on classroom training to scan, test, hack and secure systems and applications. The extensive course on ethical hacking with 18 of the most current security domains give participants in-depth knowledge and practical approach to the current essential security systems. This course prepares for EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker exam 312-50.
Why is the certification most sought-after?
EC-Council CEH®V9 certification provides the impetus to enter the information security domain and certifies individuals in various information security skills. Many IT companies have made CEH certification a compulsory qualification for security-related posts making it a go-to certification for security professionals.
What are the course objectives?
Simplilearn’s CEH certification course provides a good start for learning web and mobile application security and expanding the present knowledge of identifying threats and vulnerabilities. Following are some of the learning benefits-
- It prepares candidates to handle information security with more clarity
- Helps them to understand the finer nuances of Trojans, Backdoors and Countermeasures
- Better understanding of IDS, Firewalls, Honeypots and Wireless Hacking
- Knowledge in advanced Hacking concepts – hacking Mobile devices & smart phones, Corporate Espionage, writing Virus codes, exploit writing & Reverse Engineering
- Expertise on advanced concepts like –Advanced network packet analysis, Securing IIS & Apache Web servers, Windows system administration using Powershell, Hacking SQL & Oracle database
- Coverage of latest development in mobile and web technologies including Andriod OS 4.1 and Apps, iOS 6 and Apps, BlackBerry 7 OS, Windows Phone 8 and HTML 5
- Advanced Log Management for Information Assurance
What are the career benefits in-store for you?
CEH certification opens up various career avenues as a certified ethical hacker. Few of them are as following as-
- One can aim at becoming a forensic analyst, intrusion analyst, or a security manager after successfully earning a CEH credential
- CEH certification also covers the requirements for such roles as Computer Network Defense (CND) Analyst, CND Infrastructure Support, CND Incident Responder, and CND Auditor
- Average CEH salaries (approximately $92,000) are 44% higher than IT Security salaries (approximately $64,000) *Source: indeed.com
Who should take this course?
The Certified Ethical Hacker certification is best suited for-
- Security officers
- Security practitioners
- Site administrators
- IS / IT Specialist / Analyst / Manager
- IS / IT Auditor / Consultant
- IT Operations Manager
- Security Specialist / Analyst
- Security Manager / Architect
- Security Consultant / Professional
- Security Officer / Engineer
- Security Administrator
- Security Auditor
- Network Specialist / Analyst
- Network Manager / Architect
- Network Consultant / Professional
- Network Administrator
- Technical Support Engineer
- Senior Systems Engineer
- Systems Analyst
- Systems Administrator
Online Classroom Training