What is the focus of this course?
The Certified Scrum Developer® course is aimed at software developers (programmers) who are building software in a Scrum environment. The goal is to expose students to the most important tools and techniques that need to be applied in order to build good software in the iterative and incremental fashion that Scrum requires. These ideas are central to the entire field of Agile software development.
What are the course objectives?
By earning a Certified Scrum Developer® certification you:
- Learn the foundations of Scrum and the scope of the Certified Scrum Developer’s role from the best minds in Scrum.
- Demonstrate to employers and peers your attainment of core Scrum knowledge.
- Expand your career opportunities by staying relevant and marketable across all industry sectors adopting Agile practices.
- Engage with a community of recognized Scrum experts who are committed to continuous improvement.
Who should take this course?
The following categories of professionals can take the Certified Scrum Product Owner® training and obtain the certification:
- Members of Scrum teams such as developers and product owners
- Managers of Scrum teams
- Teams transitioning to Scrum
- Professionals intending to pursue the Professional Scrum Master certification