What are the course objectives?
- Aids project teams in using Scrum effectively
- Provides expertise above that of a typical project manager
- Acts as a ‘servant leader’ and helps the team work together and learn the Scrum framework
- Protects the team from internal and external distractions
Simplilearn’s CSM training program is a live classroom training. It is the ideal course package for every aspiring professional who wants to make a career in project management.
The CSM certification training course is focused on providing an improved understanding of Scrum methodologies and their implementation.
Why is this certification so highly sought-after?
- Certified ScrumMaster certification enhances your industry credibility and earning potential.
- According to payscale.com, a CSM professional has a median salary of $112,000 per year.
- CSM certification proves that you have a full understanding of Scrum and how to apply its principles in the workplace.
- It offers a clearly defined and well-respected credential in the Agile community, making it highly sought-after by employers.
What skills will you learn?
- Discuss Scrum and Agile methodologies
- Describe the importance of Agile
- Explain the Scrum lifecycle
- Understand the Scrum terminologies and their applications
- Discuss in detail terms such as Daily Scrum, User Story, Sprint Planning and Sprint Review
- Understand various roles involved in Scrum
- Describe distributed Scrum and the best practices in distributed Scrum
What are the career benefits in store for you?
- Career opportunities of certified professionals are rapidly growing as they remain relevant and marketable across various industry sectors.
- Certified professionals demonstrate accomplishment of core Scrum knowledge to employers and peers.
- Certification verifies your knowledge of Scrum framework and scope of the ScrumMaster’s role in the process.
- As a CSM, you will be able to fill the roles of a Scrum Master or a Scrum team member.
- The certification helps the professional engage with a community of Scrum experts.
- Through this certification, the CSM gains access to local groups, networks, and resources available only to Scrum Alliance members.
Who should take this course?
- Members of Scrum teams such as developers, Scrum Masters, and product owners
- Managers of Scrum teams
- Teams transitioning to Scrum
- Professionals who would like to pursue a career as a professional Scrum Master