What are the course objectives?
Simplilearn’s CISSP certification training is aligned to the (ISC)² CBK 2015 requirements. The course trains you in the industry’s latest best practices, which will help you pass the exam in the first attempt. The certification helps you develop expertise in defining the architecture and in designing, building, and maintaining a secure business environment for your organization using globally approved Information Security standards.
With unprecedented security breaches now being reported, the demand for IT security professionals has never been higher. Frost and Sullivan reports that there will be a shortage of 1.5 million security professionals by 2019.
What skills will you learn?
- Be able to define the architecture, design and management of the security of your organization.
- Acquire the relevant knowledge and skills required to pass the CISSP certification exam.
- Earn the requisite 30 CPEs required to take up the CISSP certification exam.
- Develop working knowledge in the 8 domains prescribed by the CISSP Common Book of Knowledge, 2015.
Who should take this course?
- Security Consultants/Managers
- IT Directors/Managers
- Security Auditors/Architects
- Security Systems Engineers
- Chief Information Security Officers
- Network Architects
- 180 days of access to high-quality, self-paced learning content designed by industry experts
Online Classroom Flexi-Pass
90 days of access to 4+ instructor-led online training classes
180 days of access to high-quality, self-paced learning content designed by industry experts