What’s the focus of this course?
This Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals (CP100A) course will introduce you to Google Cloud Platform products and services. Through instructor-led online classrooms, live demonstrations, and hands-on labs, you’ll learn the value of Google Cloud Platform and how to incorporate cloud-based solutions into business strategies.
What are the course objectives?
When you have completed the CP100A training course, you’ll be able to:
- Identify the purpose and value of each of the Google Cloud Platform products and services
- Explain the difference between IaaS and PaaS
- List the methods of interacting with Google Cloud Platform services
- Describe ways in which customers have used Google Cloud Platform to improve their businesses
- Understand how to choose an appropriate application deployment environment on Google Cloud Platform: Google App Engine, Google Container Engine, or Google Compute Engine
- Deploy an application to: Google App Engine, Google Container Engine, and Google Compute Engine
- Compare the Google Cloud Platform storage options: Google Cloud Storage, Google Cloud SQL, Google Cloud Bigtable, and Google Cloud Datastore
- Deploy an application that uses Google Cloud Datastore and Google Cloud Storage to store data
- Load data into BigQuery and query it
Who should take this course?
This course is an essential requirement for professionals who need to understand deploying applications and creating application environments on Google Cloud Platform as well as its scalability. This course is best suited for:
- Solutions Developers
- Systems Operations Professionals
- Solution Architects
- Business Decision Makers