What’s the focus of this course?
Through the Introduction to Digital Marketing course, you will gain a high-level understanding of Web Analytics, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Media Marketing, Pay Per Click Advertising (PPC), Conversion Optimization, Content Marketing, Mobile Marketing, Marketing Automation and Programmatic Buying, enabling you to take informed decisions and strategize your online marketing efforts. This course is suitable for all business roles from fresh recruits to function heads and business owners and is the stepping stone to begin your digital marketing learning journey.
What are the course objectives?
The following course will enable participants to:
- Understand the basics of digital media, its power and potential
- Discover and internalize online marketing jargons
- Basic understanding of SEO, PPC, Social Media, Web Analytics and Content Marketing
- Gain the context to take business decisions involving the digital media and online marketing
- Get ready to deep dive into advanced online marketing topics
Who should take this course?
This course is ideal for:
- Fresh graduates
- Business owners
- Web Designers
- Web Marketers
- Professionals in their early career
- Marketing Professionals
- 180 days of access to high-quality, self-paced learning content designed by industry experts