What are the course objectives?
Why is this certification so desirable?
ITIL qualifications set international benchmarks of quality for IT professionals all over the world. Professionals taking ITIL training are encouraged to come up with new ideas and approaches to improve customer satisfaction. They learn to contribute effectively to service delivery in the organization. The value of ITIL has increased sharply in recent years and an ITIL certification is fast becoming an entry requirement for a majority of IT-based roles.
Indeed.com has found that the average salary of an ITIL certified professional is $95,000. According to knowledgewoods.com, many companies, such as Dell, NIIT, Fujitsu, TCS, Wipro, Tech Mahindra, CSC, Accenture, Genpact, Citibank, HCL, IBM, Deutsche Bank, Reliance, Ericsson, Fidelity Investment Services, GE Capital, Goldman Sachs, HSBC, JP Morgan, KPMG and Mercedes-Benz, preferITIL certified IT Service Delivery and Support staff.
Currently in its third version, ITIL is the world’s most widely-used IT service management framework and is based on global best practices in IT service management. ITIL enables organizations to:
- Increase productivity and optimize costs
- Improve the customer experience
- Find a common language for service management
- Gain a competitive edge and build customer trust in the organization
What skills will you learn?
- Explain the practice of IT Service Management
- Describe all phases of ITIL Service Lifecycle
- Define generic concepts in ITIL 2011
- Discuss the processes and functions in ITIL 2011
Who should take this course?
- 180 days of access to high-quality, self-paced learning content designed by industry experts