What are the course objectives?
What skills will you learn?
By the end of this ITIL Certification training you will:
- Learn about IT Service Management best practices, generic concepts, key principles, and ITIL 2011 process models that are required to the ITIL Foundation exam
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the purpose, objective and scope of service strategy, service design, service transition, service operations, and Continual Service Improvement
- Learn how to apply ITIL tools, techniques and concepts to improve efficiency and effectiveness in business changes to optimize the customer experience
- Understand how to apply lean principles and automate standard tasks to improve efficiency of ITSM processes
- Save costs by centralizing activities and teams using well defined fit-for purpose and fit-for-use processes
- Align IT services with the needs of your organization
Who should take this ITIL Foundation Certification course?
Training is primarily intended to help IT architects, IT planners, IT consultants, IT audit or security managers, and anyone interested in enhancing the quality of IT service management.
ITIL certification is an essential requirement for professionals who need to learn the fundamentals of ITIL frameworks and how they may be used to enhance the quality of IT service management. This certification is best suited for:
- IT Managers/Support Teams
- IT Architects, Planners and Consultants
- System Administrators/Analysts
- Operations Managers
- Database Administrators
- Service Delivery Professionals
- Quality Analysts
- Application Management Team/Development Team
- Process Owners/Practitioners
- 180 days of access to high-quality, self-paced learning content designed by industry experts
Online Classroom Flexi-Pass
90 days of access to 6+ instructor-led online training classes
180 days of access to high-quality, self-paced learning content designed by industry experts