What are the course objectives?
ITIL Intermediate Service Strategy (SS) certification training from Simplilearn will furnish you with the expertise to implement the principles and processes in IT service management and ensure you pass the ITIL SS certification exam in your first attempt. The course is both a free-standing qualification and a key module in the ITIL Intermediate Lifecycle Stream for IT service management. This training will test and validate your knowledge of IT service management strategies and best practices as documented in the ITIL Service Strategy publication.
What skills will you learn?
By the end of ITIL Intermediate SS certification training you will be able to:
- Understand the purpose, principles and processes in service strategy
- Explain governance in terms of service strategy
- Identify how to organize IT activities and operations for service strategy
- Define the technological considerations in service strategy
- Perform the implementation of service strategy
- Identify challenges, critical success factors and risks
- Create and operate customer-focused ITIL service strategies
- Show how service strategy may be implemented to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organization
Who should take this course?
ITIL Intermediate SS certification is an essential requirement for professionals who need to master management-level concepts, core principles and supporting activities within service strategy. This certification is most suited for:
- Chief Information Officers (CIOs)/Chief Technology Officers (CTOs)
- IT managers, team leaders and service designers
- IT architects, planners, consultants, audit managers and security managers
- ITSM trainers involved in the ongoing management, coordination and integration of strategic activities within the service lifecycle
- Individuals who require a deeper understanding of the ITIL service strategy stage of the ITIL service lifecycle and how activities in it may be implemented to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organization
- IT professionals working in roles associated with strategic planning, execution and control within a service-based business model, seeking an understanding of the concepts, processes, functions and activities involved in service strategy
- Individuals who have attained the ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management and wish to advance to higher level ITIL certifications
- Individuals seeking the ITIL Expert Certification in IT Service Management for which this qualification can be one of the prerequisite modules
- Individuals seeking progress toward the ITIL Master’s Certificate in IT Service Management for which the ITIL Expert is a prerequisite
- 180 days of access to high-quality, self-paced learning content designed by industry experts