What’s the focus of this course?
Lean Six Sigma Application in Information Technology is an industry-specific course on the application of Lean Six Sigma in Information Technology. This course emphasizes Lean Six Sigma concepts and tools to address challenges faced by IT organizations in implementing process improvements. It also highlights examples and case studies to reinforce and provide insight on the improvements that are possible by implementing Lean Six Sigma.
The course offered by Simplilearn includes only online training. The courseware includes case studies and relevant examples for better understanding of the key concepts.
What are the course objectives?
- Discuss common IT challenges using the Lean Six Sigma framework
- Review voice of the customer techniques in the requirements gathering process
- Explain the uses of metrics to measure performance
- Describe the application of lean principles to remove wastes
- Describe the uses of metrics and control charts to ensure stability of IT processes
What is the value of this course to the professionals?
- Identify a problem or an opportunity for improvement,
- Demonstrate knowledge of Lean Six Sigma tools and processes,
- Leverage Lean concepts to reduce waste in processes,
- Emphasize value creation,
- Assist with data collection and analysis for Green Belt or Black Belt projects,
- Solve problems with data and analytics, and
- Identify the gaps in a process and fix them.
Who should take this course?
- Quality Manager
- Quality Analyst
- Lean Consultant
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Control
- Project manager
- Operations Manager
- 180 days of access to high-quality, self-paced learning content designed by industry experts