What are the course objectives?
This MSP Foundation and Practitioner Certification Training course will furnish you with expertise in MSP principles, governance themes, and transformational flows defined in the MSP framework, a renowned program management standard across Europe. The roles and responsibilities of program management explained in this course will advance your ability to engage and meet the business requirements of your organization and develop a solution oriented approach to risk mitigation, issue management, quality control, and stakeholder management. The training program is designed to ensure that you pass your MSP exams on the first attempt.
What skills will you learn?
By the end of this training, you will:
- Develop an understanding of how manageable projects fit into a complete program
- Possess a working knowledge of and display a strong commitment to the principles and processes of program management
- Develop a solution-oriented approach to risk mitigation, issue management, quality control, and stakeholder management
- Be in a position to define and direct an organization’s program management strategy
- Acquire the relevant knowledge and skills required to pass the MSP Foundation and Practitioner certification exams
Who should take this course?
A globally recognized certification, the MSP is ideal for:
- Professionals employed in a program management role
- Senior project managers
- Program managers
- Operations managers
- Quality Assurance professionals
- 180 days of access to high-quality, self-paced learning content designed by industry experts