What are the course objectives?
The course covers the seven domains in the same sequence as specified in PMI’s exam content outline, including:
- Agile principles and mindset
- Value driven delivery
- Stakeholder engagement
- Team performance
- Adaptive planning
- Problem detection and resolution
- Continuous improvement
What skills will you learn?
- Understand the history of agile, including founding, evolution, core concepts and principles
- Develop a working knowledge of the Agile principles of Scrum, Kanban, XP and TDD
- Develop the expertise of implementing multi-iterative development models for any scale of projects
- Develop the ability to deliver high velocity stories and epics
- Develop the knowledge and skills required to clear the PMI-ACP certification exam along with the requisite 21 PDUs
Who should take this course?
- Project managers
- Agile team members
- Associate/asst. manager – projects
- Team leads/managers
- Project executives/engineers
- Software developers
- Any professional aspiring to be a project manager
What projects will I work on as a part of the course?
Participants will learn how the three agile roles (Product Owner, Scrum Master, and Scrum Team) complement each other in a real-time project on Jira. This demo of an e-commerce website will let users understand and create backlogs, user stories, tasks, epics and sub-tasks. It will also show them how to manage multiple releases.
Project 2: Smart Weather
You will complete two industry-based tasks provided by the product owner of a new technology division. The projects involve creating a portal to provide weather-based services to multiple clients. The portal needs to pull the weather forecast from various public services so that the captured data can be used for various purposes. Implementation of this project should be completed through JIRA. You will choose one of the tasks mentioned below and submit the task screenshots through LMS:
BigBucks Café, a leading chain of premium coffee shops, wants you to use weather data to regulate and manage its daily operations. As a Scrum Master, you need to resolve and create a prioritized product backlog for the scrum team.
The world’s largest life insurance company, LeViva, wants to launch an app to serve its customers, and they would like to use the weather forecast. As a Scrum Master, you need to resolve and create a prioritized product backlog for the scrum team.
- 180 days of access to high-quality, self-paced learning content designed by industry experts
Online Classroom Flexi-Pass
90 days of access to 2+ instructor-led online training classes
180 days of access to high-quality, self-paced learning content designed by industry experts