What are the PgMP training course objectives?
The Simplilearn PgMP training helps you improve your efficiency as a program manager and enables you to advance your organization’s strategic goals. You’ll learn PMI’s five program management performance domains, including program strategy alignment, lifecycle management, stakeholder engagement, benefits management and governance. And you’ll use a scalable framework to manage programs of varying sizes and a time-tested approach to mitigating risk. Our PgMP training program is designed to ensure that you pass the PgMP exam on your first attempt.
What skills will you learn?
By the end of this PgMP training, you will:
- Develop a strong leadership approach to managing multiple projects and navigating complex activities
- Become an efficient program manager with a good understanding of business strategy and program processes
- Learn to use effective tools and techniques, including balanced scorecard, program roadmapping and project selection criteria
- Acquire the relevant knowledge and skills required to pass the PgMP certification exam
Who should take this PgMP training?
A globally recognized certification, the PgMP is ideal for program management candidates who would like to take their newly acquired skills to a new level on a global platform. This certification is best suited for:
- Program Managers
- Project Managers
- Senior PMOs
- Professionals aspiring to be Program Managers
- 180 days of access to high-quality, self-paced learning content designed by industry experts