What are the PMI-RMP® course objectives?
You’ll also get an introduction into preparing for and taking the risk management examination, focused on five key domains: risk strategy and planning, stakeholder engagement, risk process facilitation, risk monitoring and reporting, and performing specialized risk activities.
What skills will you learn?
By the end of this PMI-RMP® training you will be able to:
- Identify qualitative and quantitative assessments of risk
- Develop and deploy risk mitigation strategies
- Ensure proper project planning, identify threats and opportunities, and analyze risk events and their potential effects.
- Learn to be more proactive to reduce costs, rather than reactive.
- Gain knowledge of risk management based on the PMBOK Guide and Practice Standard for Project Risk Management
- Pass the PMI-RMP Certification exam on your first attempt
Who should take the PMI-RMP® course?
The PMI-RMP® course is best suited for:
- Project Managers
- Line Managers
- Aspiring Project Managers and Program Managers
- Risk Management Consultants
- 180 days of access to high-quality, self-paced learning content designed by industry experts