What are the course objectives?
What skills will you learn?
- Modern project management tools such as work breakdown structure, resource allocation, Gant charts, mathematical project scheduling models, project cost estimating, cost management and engineering economics.
- Developing a broad and flexible toolkit of techniques and adapting your approach to the context and constraints of projects.
- Delivering projects on scope, on time and on budget.
- Cultivating the people skills, trust and leadership necessary to meet project requirements.
- Earn the required 35 PDUs to take the PMP certification exam
Who should take this course?
· Project Managers
· Associate/Assistant Project Managers
· Team Leads/Team Managers
· Project Executives/Project Engineers
· Software Developers
· Any professional aspiring to be a Project Manager
What types of projects will you complete during the course?
Project 1: Performance Enhancement and Scope Management
Scenario: A client has requested improvements in their existing system’s performance. As the owner of the project, you will lead the project by examining the processes and the flow of activities from project initiation to close, demonstrating a well-defined scope, clear deliverables, budgets, and timelines. Domains covered include IN, PL, EX, M&C, and CL.
Project 2: Time and Cost Management
Scenario: You are working as a project manager with a software development company that requires a detailed new project. You will categorize the project into different phases, estimate the duration and budget the cost of the project. Domains covered include PL and M&C.
Project 3: Project Selection Based on Risk assessment (A)
Scenario: An automobile company wants to upgrade a line of cars and one of the requirements is to use special electronic auto parts. As the project manager, you will analyze the need to outsource various activities and offer relevant suggestions to management. Domains covered include PL, EX, M&C, and CL.
Project 4: Project Selection Based on Risk assessment (B)
Scenario: A software company is developing an application for telecom billing and you are designated the project manager. As a part of the planning process, you will look into the quality-related aspects of the project to ensure that the product meets expectations. Domains covered include PL, EX, M&C and CL.
- 180 days of access to high-quality, self-paced learning content designed by industry experts
Online Classroom Flexi-Pass
90 days of access to 13+ instructor-led online training classes
180 days of access to high-quality, self-paced learning content designed by industry experts