What are the course objectives?
What skills will you learn?
When you have finished this course, you will know how to:
- Apply the seven principles, processes, and themes in the PRINCE2 guidelines
- Learn how to tailor your approach for different projects, ensuring flexibility and success in today’s dynamic work environment
- Develop a product-based planning approach for projects that helps divide them into manageable, controllable stages
- Control the use of resources and effectively manage project risk
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of each member of the team tasked with managing a project
- Apply skills that complete and complement the knowledge-based approach of the PRINCE2 certification
Who should take this course?
A globally recognized certification, PRINCE2 is ideal for senior project managers or those aspiring to be senior project managers. This certification is particularly applicable for project managers in India, Australia, and Europe, or for professionals working on projects in those markets. The course is best suited for:
- Project Managers
- Associate Project Managers / Assistant Project Managers
- Team Leads / Team Managers
- Project Executives / Project Engineers
- Software Developers
- Any professional aspiring to be a Project Manager
- 180 days of access to high-quality, self-paced learning content designed by industry experts
Online Classroom Flexi-Pass
90 days of access to 4+ instructor-led online training classes
180 days of access to high-quality, self-paced learning content designed by industry experts