What are the course objectives?
Our PRINCE2 Foundation training program is designed to ensure that you pass your PRINCE2 Foundation exam on the first attempt. The training explores the principles, themes, and processes of the PRINCE2 project management methodology. As a globally recognized certification that has its roots in the UK, a PRINCE2 certification validates your working knowledge of the principles, best practices, and processes involved in effective project management. Armed with this training, you’ll help your organization execute projects more efficiently with clearly defined templates, processes and steps.
The PRINCE2 certification is an ideal investment for practitioners who want to build a career in project management and can position you to earn approximately $11,000 more per year than non-certified peers.
What skills will you learn?
- Develop a working knowledge of the structured PRINCE2 project management methodology, including the seven principles, processes and themes
- Learn how to create a project plan and ensure seamless execution of the project, from start to finish
- Define how to control and manage business and project risks effectively
- Apply skills that complete and complement the knowledge-based approach of the PMP certification.
- Acquire the relevant knowledge and skills required to pass the PRINCE2 Foundation certification exam
Who should take this course?
- Project managers
- Associate project managers / assistant project managers
- Team leads / team managers
- Project executives / project engineers
- Software developers
- Any professional aspiring to be a project manager
- 180 days of access to high-quality, self-paced learning content designed by industry experts