What’s the focus of this course?
What are the course objectives?
By the end of Salesforce Administrator training, you will be able to:
- Configure and manage Sales and Service Cloud
- Gain insight into each of the functional user groups (Inside Sales, Outside Sales, Marketing, Customer Support, and Management)
- Implement automation, security, debugging, data validation, and customize apps
- Configure the user interface
Who should take this course?
- Individuals looking to build a career in Salesforce
- System Administrators
- Sales Operations Professionals
- IT Managers
- Product Managers
What projects will I work on as part of the course?
Simplilearn’s Salesforce Administrator training offers opportunity for the participants to work on live industry-based projects that spans across unique industry needs.
Project 1: Implementing an end-to-end Recruitment Process
A US-based placement company wants to use Salesforce for implementing an end-to-end recruitment process. A team is formed to track the jobs posted by recruiters as well as candidate responses.
The team wants to track the information on the candidates, capturing their experience details and work preferences. The team also wants to incorporate some business rules in an automated process which will make it an effective system.
Project 2: Implementing Customer Service Process Management
A UK-based mobile company needs an application to help boost the service provided for its millions of customers. The company wants to track customers who have reported problems with their mobile phones along with the types of issues. Based on these findings, the company wants to speed up the process to give its customers quicker solutions.
- 180 days of access to high-quality, self-paced learning content designed by industry experts