What is this course about?
Our Software Estimation course will train you to prepare precise estimations for executing a software project, make effective cost estimations, and deploy the right number of resources for a particular software project. The course is designed to ensure that you pass the Software Estimation exam on your first attempt. Software Estimation is a highly valued skill that validates a professional’s ability to prepare accurate estimates of project time, effort, and cost.
What are the course objectives?
By the end of this training, you will:
- Acquire the relevant knowledge and skills required to pass the Software Estimation certification exam
- Have a keen sense of estimation to help the organization control project effort, time, and cost effectively.
- Be able to prepare accurate software estimations to help set realistic targets for project completion
Who should do this course?
The Software Estimation certification is best suited for:
- Software Architects
- Technical leads / Program Managers / Project Managers
- Software Developers
- Quality Managers / Quality Testing Professionals
- Professionals interested in developing skills related to Software Estimation
- 180 days of access to high-quality, self-paced learning content designed by industry experts